Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pro-Aborts Flunk Basic Biology Class

Last week Nancy Pelosi plopped another stinker when she let loose with (speaking of the GOP and contraception), "I don't know if my colleagues need a lesson on the birds and the bees.."  Well, bust my britches!  I never knew that birds and bees use contraceptives, but we'll save that for another post.

If "pope" Pelosi is of a mind to give lessons, may I suggest a poor young fellow who is desperately in need of tutelage about basic biology?  Courtesy of LifeNews, here he is!


See how the progressive slop known as public education, coupled with pro-abortion brain-wash, has befuddled this poor young fellow?  He thinks he has ovaries!  Quickly, Nancy!  There isn't a moment to lose!

What am I thinking?  If Pelosi thinks that "birds and bees" contracept, her teaching of this kid would truly be the blind leading the blind.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Too funny.

    I like #6 in the LifeNews story, on men talking about abortion. "According to many pro-aborts, men shouldn’t be allowed to talk about abortion, at all (unless they’re for abortion, in which case it’s totally cool)."

    A number of times, as a woman out doing a pro-life thing, a pro-abort man has tried to start an argument with me, telling me, sometimes getting pretty loud and bossy, that I should not be doing whatever it is he doesn't approve of. All in the name of "women's rights" and men not telling women what to do or think, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.