Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Pro-Life Leaders Weigh In On The CRS Scandals

I needn't rehash what they say here.  Rather, I link to the words of Randy Engel of U.S. Coalition for Life and Rob Gaspar of the American Life League.  Ms Engel calls for a boycott of the CRS collection next year.  I'll take it a step further and say that the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (that oversees both CRS and CCHD) should be unceremoniously scrapped and its rubble swept into a dung heap.  I suspect that will be in the distant future; for now I'll settle for the boycott.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.