Monday, August 13, 2012

BREAKING - Nellie Gray Has Died

From Lifesite News we read that Nellie Gray, foundress of the March for Life, passed away at her DC home over the weekend and was discovered earlier today.  I knew her.  She was a lady totally devoted to Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church and to the babies whom she championed for nearly half her life.  I admired her tenacity and clarity of thinking and word.

Let us all keep her in our prayers.  We can be certain that the babies whom she tried desperately to save are doing precisely that.

When I learn of funeral arrangements, I'll post them.

Réquiem ætérnam dona eis, Dómine,
et lux perpétua lúceat eis.
Requiéscant in pace. Amen

3 comments:

  1. you people who want to pray in Laitn but don't know hte language. you remind me of hte Emperor Charles V who said
    I speak Spanish to God
    Frnech to my soldiers
    Italian to my women
    and German to my horse
    at least he had the sense to speak to God in a language he knew. It is dona ea and luceat ea when you are praying for a woman, It is people like you whyo expose the whole traditionalist thing for the pious fraud it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, with all the typos that are splattered throughout your petty diatribe, you aren't qualified to lecture me about diddly-squat. I would ask if you offered up a prayer for Ms. Gray but I won't bother since I think I know the answer to that. You need not bother to reply for your reply will not be published.

      Delete
  2. Of interest to readers, Fr. Frank Pavone shares Ms. Gray's last e-mail to him on his blog on Lifesitenews.com.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.